Please note: You must ALSO report the game results for each game using the Game Result Reporting form.
Game Sheet Upload Guidelines
In order to use this form, please first read the guidelines below. The Snowbelt Scheduler does not have to accept uploaded sheets at any time and can request or require game sheets to be mailed at any time.
- FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES: If you have any issues or difficulties with these guidelines, you should mail the game sheets in. If the Scheduler determines that the guidelines have not been adequately followed, you will be asked to mail the sheet in.
- LEGIBLE: Scans must be legible. If I can’t read the contents of the game sheet, then the scan isn’t very useful.
- SINGLE PAGE: Scans must be on one page. It’s too difficult to try and read a game sheet across two different images. It’s not worth the hassle. Due to the legal size of the game sheets, this has happened very frequently in the past and will not be acceptable for online submission.
- FILE FORMAT: Documents must be submitted in one of the approved file formats: PDF, PNG, GIF, JPG
- FILE SIZE: Document size must be less than 5 MB.
- DOCUMENT RETENTION: If you upload the game sheet, you need to save the physical white copy through the end of that season’s JAM tournament. This is important in the case that the scan is illegible or if for some reason the original white copy is needed by USA Hockey, NYSAHA, or the Central or North Sections.
- UPDATES: Additional guidelines/requirements may be added in the future. If additional guidelines are added, they will be added here. Review these guidelines each week for possible updates.
- FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES: I cannot stress this enough: If you have any issues or difficulties with these guidelines, you should mail the game sheets in. Instructions on mailing the game sheets in are included at the bottom of this page.
Useful Tips & Apps
Scanning a legal-sized document is not always easy. Here are some tips and useful apps to assist you.
- Scanner/BizHub — The absolutely easiest method for scanning is a commercial bizhub that will scan your document and send it directly to you in and e-mail as a PDF. Or if you don’t have access to one of those, a home scanner may work as well. Some personal scanners may not be long enough to accommodate the legal-size paper, though.
- PhotoScan by Google (iOS/Apple or Android) — This may be the easiest app to use in order to get your sheets scanned into a single document using your phone.
Game Sheet Submission Form
If you have issues with the above guidelines and need to mail game sheets in, send the white copy to:
c/o Scott Jesmore
7300 Cedar Post Rd Apt J14
Liverpool, NY 13088