Snowbelt Board Meetings and Other Events
Board Meetings are held at Onondaga Nation Arena (Map)
|Thu||10/10/19*||Snowbelt Board Meeting (Official team numbers declared) (2nd Thursday)|
|Sun||10/13/19*||Snowbelt Schedulers' Meeting (Sunday, 3 pm)|
|Fri||10/18/19||Completed Schedules (dates/times/rinks) due back to Snowbelt Scheduler|
|Sat||10/19/19||First Day of Regular Season|
|Fri||11/01/19||Interim Rosters Due (before 3rd weekend)|
|Thu||11/21/19||Snowbelt Board Meeting|
|Thu||12/19/19||Snowbelt Board Meeting|
|Tue||12/31/19||Final Rosters (1-T Forms) Frozen|
|Thu||01/16/20||Snowbelt Board Meeting|
|Sun||02/09/20||Last Day of Regular Season|
|Mon||02/10/20||All game reporting must be entered/submitted|
|Thu||02/13/20||Snowbelt JAM Placement Meeting (6:30 pm)|
|Thu||02/13/20||Snowbelt JAM Director Meeting (6:30 pm)|
|Thu||02/13/20*||Snowbelt Board Meeting (2nd Thursday)|
|Thu||02/14/20||JAM Placements Announced|
|Thu||03/19/20||Snowbelt Board Meeting (last of season)|
|Thu||08/20/20||(Tentative) Snowbelt Board Meeting (first of next season)|
2018-19 Important Dates
- August 16, 2018 (Aug Board Meeting) – First board meeting of the season. Snowbelt Reps should provide contact info (name, e-mail, phone) for their association’s representative, scheduler(s), and treasurer.
- September 20, 2018 (Sept Board Meeting) – Tentative team numbers provided by Snowbelt Reps. (These numbers are best estimates, not commitments!) Firm Thruway Series participant commitments are required.
- October 18, 2018 (Oct Board Meeting) – Final team numbers provided by Snowbelt Reps.
- If you’re unsure of how many teams to submit, be sure to round down since it is easier for us to add a team later than to remove a team from the schedule.
- Reps: Use the Snowbelt Division Selection Flowchart (or Snowbelt By-Law 2.01) to determine the default division for your team.
- Associations may petition up/down (along with supporting information) if they determine a team is better suited in a different division. Reps: Obtain the Team Placement Waiver form from the Reps Only Page.
- October 27, 2018 – Regular Season officially begins
- November 9, 2018 (Before 3rd weekend of play) – Interim rosters are due
- December 31, 2018 – Final/official rosters are due, rosters are frozen — no additional changes after this date without a Snowbelt Board vote of approval
- Februrary 10, 2019 – Last day for league regular-season play
- Februrary 11, 2019 – Deadline for all game results to be submitted/reported
- Februrary 13, 2019 (Wednesday) (Feb Board Meeting) – Teams placed into Snowbelt JAM tournaments/locations
- March 1-3, 2019 – JAM tournaments (all levels)
- March 15, 2019 (Mar Board Meeting) – Last Board meeting of the season