Snowbelt Board Meetings and Other Events
Board meetings are held at 7:00 pm @ Cicero Twin Rinks, 5575 Meltzer Ct, Cicero, NY 13039 (Map).
|Thu||08/16/18||Snowbelt Board Meeting (first of season)|
|Thu||09/20/18||Snowbelt Board Meeting|
2017-18 Important Dates
- August 17, 2017 (Aug Board Meeting) – First board meeting of the season. Snowbelt Reps should provide contact info (name, e-mail, phone) for their association’s representative, scheduler(s), and treasurer.
- September 21, 2017 (Sept Board Meeting) – Tentative team numbers provided by Snowbelt Reps. (These numbers are best estimates, not commitments!)
- October 19, 2017 (Oct Board Meeting) – Final team numbers provided by Snowbelt Reps.
- If you’re unsure of how many teams to submit, be sure to round down since it is easier for us to add a team later than to remove a team from the schedule.
- Reps: Use the Snowbelt Division Selection Flowchart (or Snowbelt By-Law 2.01) to determine the default division for your team.
- Associations may petition up/down (along with supporting information) if they determine a team is better suited in a different division. Reps: Obtain the Team Placement Waiver form from the Reps Only Page.
- October 22, 2017 (Late at night) – The Snowbelt Scheduler will distribute the league schedule to each association scheduler so they can fill in their available ice dates
- October 23, 2017 (Schedulers Meeting) – The association Schedulers are invited to meet in person to start scheduling games
- October 27, 2017 – Fully completed team schedules (dates, times, & rinks) are due
- October 28, 2017 – Regular Season officially begins
- November 10, 2017 (Before 3rd weekend of play) – Interim rosters are due
- December 31, 2017 – Final/official rosters are due, rosters are frozen — no additional changes after this date without a Snowbelt Board vote of approval
- Februrary 11, 2018 – Last day for league regular-season play
- Februrary 12, 2018 – Deadline for all game results to be submitted/reported
- Februrary 15, 2018 (Feb Board Meeting) – Teams placed into Snowbelt JAM tournaments/locations
- Februrary 19, 2018 – JAM tournament schedules released as they are finalized
- March 2-4, 2018 – JAM tournaments (all levels)
- March 15, 2018 (Mar Board Meeting) – Last Board meeting of the season