Please note: You must ALSO report the game results for each game using the Thruway Series Game Result Reporting form.
Game Sheet Upload Guidelines
In order to use this form, please first read the guidelines below. The Scheduler can request or require game sheets to be mailed at any time.
- FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES: If you have any issues or difficulties with these guidelines, mail the game sheets in.
- LEGIBLE: Scans must be legible.
- SINGLE PAGE: Scans must be on one page.
- FILE FORMAT: Documents must be submitted in one of the approved file formats: PDF, PNG, GIF, JPG
- FILE SIZE: Document size must be less than 5 MB.
- DOCUMENT RETENTION: If you upload the game sheet, you need to save the physical white copy through the end of the season.
- FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES: If you have any issues or difficulties with these guidelines, you should mail the game sheets in. Instructions on mailing the game sheets in are included at the bottom of this page.
Useful Tips & Apps
Scanning a legal-sized document is not always easy. Here are some tips and useful apps to assist you.
- Scanner/BizHub — The absolutely easiest method for scanning is a commercial bizhub that will scan your document and send it directly to you in and e-mail as a PDF. Or if you don’t have access to one of those, a home scanner may work as well. Some personal scanners may not be long enough to accommodate the legal-size paper, though.
- PhotoScan by Google (iOS/Apple or Android) — This may be the easiest app to use in order to get your sheets scanned into a single document using your phone.
Game Sheet Submission Form
If you have issues with the above guidelines and need to mail game sheets in, send the white copy to:
Thruway Series Hockey
c/o Scott Jesmore
7300 Cedar Post Rd Apt J14
Liverpool, NY 13088